Putting Power in Your Hands
Remote control and management of diesel generators
OMNICOMM provides turnkey, best-in-class solutions for remote genset monitoring and management for organizations that rely on diesel generators for main or emergency power, preventing unexpected power outages because a generator runs out of fuel or is under-maintained, and avoiding loss of business or even loss of life.
Take Power Back
Diesel generator set (genset) operators face numerous challenges to keep gensets operating reliably.
Ensuring uninterrupted operations
Unexpected fuel shortages can cause expensive and even life-threatening power interruptions. Operators need accurate fuel monitoring and the ability to plan refueling.
Monitoring genset parameters such as engine hours and temperature is critical for predictive maintenance, addressing issues before a costly breakdown happens.
Accurate data from genset monitoring systems is necessary to pinpoint low-performing generators and plan the delivery of replacement generators, especially in inaccessible locations.
OMNICOMM's remote genset management solution connects to the genset administration panel, monitors almost any parameter with data from our fuel-level sensors and other external sensors, and transmits data in real time to our cloud-based OMNICOMM Online platform.
Operators can control equipment in inaccessible locations, with the option to start and stop equipment remotely. Genset manufacturers can install OMNICOMM equipment in generators directly from the assembly line to give their products a competitive edge.
Complete Genset Monitoring & Management Solution
Real-time reporting & dedicated reports for genset monitoring
OMNICOMM Optim on-board terminal
Connected to administration panel via MODBUS protocol; performs reliably in adverse conditions
OMNICOMM fuel-level sensor
Most reliable on the market (99.2% accuracy)
Accurate genset monitoring is crucial in many scenarios, including:
The OMNICOMM Edge
Quality & reliability
- Fuel-level sensors with unprecedented accuracy of 99.2%.
- Highly durable on-board terminals unaffected by difficult conditions.
- Best-in-class data smoothing/filtration algorithm to deliver meaningful data.
- Advanced real-time reporting with dedicated genset reports.
- 5 year warranty on fuel-level sensors.
- OMNICOMM Optim on-board terminal connects with various 3rd party sensors to monitor parameters such as temperature, engine hours, etc.
- OMNICOMM Online platform has an open API for integration with other software systems.
- Scalable – add gensets and group them to monitor many sites in one platform, as needed.
- 20+ years’ experience in real-time monitoring of high-value assets.
- High levels of customer support & strong technical training resources.
- Global partner network to provide value-added services for customers.
- Market-proven experts, working with customers such as Galooli Group.
Want to find out more?
Download and read OMNICOMM's white paper on remote control of gensets using fuel monitoring and management solutions.
We are a global presence, with a local touch. Our products are distributed to over 110 countries on five continents via our worldwide partner network.
Our trusted partners offer our customers a full range of services, from basic product delivery and installation to value-added consulting and business intelligence analytics to transform your business.
Fill in the form below and we will connect you with the local partner that can best serve your needs.