Do you want to work with great people on great products in a fast-growing and exciting industry? Come and work with us at Omnicomm.
If you are looking for new challenges and opportunities, take a look at our current openings below.
Can’t find the job opening you want?
We are always happy to hear from people who are interested in working with us.
Please submit your CV below and we will add you to our Talent Database.
We are looking for amazing talent to contribute to our current growth and deliver results! OMNICOMM is actively seeking for a support engineer a person who has studied engineering at a university level. The ideal candidate should really love technology and be passionate about solving technical problems. The position is based either in Moscow, Tallinn or Narva. Reporting to technical group director.
Your job is to provide 2nd line technical support to our partners and their customers. You will be supporting OMNICOMM Online software application, WEB services & OMNICOMM hardware products, participate in integration projects to get 3rd party software smoothly work with OMNICOMM products and in presale projects that will require regular communication with customers to find out their needs.
You should understand the business impact of incoming tickets and resolve technical issues. You will also collaborate with OMNICOMM R&D engineers to resolve software bugs and firmware issues. Strong communication and organizational skills will make you an ideal and successful candidate.
- Provide 2nd line support for customers on all OMNICOMM products;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues involving connectivity, installation and software inquiries;
- Handle feature requests;
- Participate in presale and integration projects;
- Lead PoCs installations (analytics of ongoing PoCs, reporting);
- Conduct onsite installations and trainings;
- Test new products;
- Provide technical training to partners and customers.
- Engineering or other related degree, or related experience;
- At least 2 years of technical support work experience in IoT, Telecom or related area;
- Knowledge of ITIL/ITSM principles is a plus;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Required to travel;
- Fluent in English verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills;
- Must be highly organized, task oriented and have a strong team orientation;
- Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product management for the functional area in which employee operates;
- Experience working in Service Desk applications such as ZenDesk, YouTrack or similar;
- Experience with IoT infrastructure is advantage;
- Experience in DevOps area is a big advantage;
- Experience working with Web Services, supporting API is advantage.
We are looking for a bright candidate for Product Marketing Manager position to join our Omnicomm International team in Estonian, Indian or Russian office.
- Create and deliver compelling positioning messages through various marketing channels (promo materials, website, marketing campaigns, webinars, PR);
- Create marketing collateral: leaflets, presentations, newsletters, success stories, use cases, FAQs and others;
- Manage website content;
- Provide content for & track the effectiveness of web advertising activities (Google Ads, social media, re-marketing);
- Plan and participate in the launch of new products and services;
- Communicate product information, marketing strategy and key activities to the sales team and other key departments;
- Develop sales tools to support the selling process of your service portfolio;
- Conduct comprehensive analysis (competitors, market trends; post activity effectiveness evaluation) to maximize the marketplace performance;
- Participate and organize industry associated events.
- 3+ years of proven experience in B2B Product Marketing;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Proactive, able to multi-task and work as a part of a team;
- Good at building partner relationships with different stakeholders;
- Past experience in Telematics;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Spanish, Portuguese and/or Russian are an advantage.