A New Era of Fleet Management
OMNICOMM OKO video monitoring gives you complete control
OMNICOMM’s advanced video monitoring solution for vehicles and stationary assets enables you to gather evidence to investigate emergency situations and incidents, detect violations, check compliance with safety regulations, ensure productive work is done, encourage better driver behavior and ensure vehicles are operated correctly.
Get the complete picture
Operators of vehicle fleets and heavy equipment face significant challenges
that can be addressed with video monitoring.
Video monitoring can ensure operators follow safety regulations when driving vehicles or operating heavy machinery at construction or mining sites. This is also very important for hazardous cargo transportation (for example, to ensure that the driver is not smoking while driving).
Disputes and expensive claims.
Video can be used in incident investigation to avoid costs associated with unjustified claims. As video monitoring improves safe behavior, it cuts the risk of financially damaging violations and incidents.
Efficiency and work culture.
When workers know they are being monitored, they tend to perform better and comply with regulations. Drivers are less likely to engage in unsafe behavior, such as using cell phones while driving.
Real-time reporting, integrated video, event-triggered & on-demand video upload
OMNICOMM OKO on-board terminal
Full-featured telematics tracker & constant video recorder
Suitable for external mounting, day & night recording
Driver display (optional)
Provides in-vehicle guidance & control over blind zones
Video monitoring has benefits in many contexts, including:
Construction site vehicles
Dangerous cargo transportation
Car towing services
The OMNICOMM Edge
RICH, RELIABLE VIDEO DATA
- 2 video options out of the box – event-driven & manual
- Information such as driver ID, GPS coordinates & speed is displayed above each video fragment
- On-board terminals monitor crucial vehicle parameters
- Real-time video alerts, rich multimedia reporting and day & night video monitoring
- Customizable size of video archive
- Flexible set-up rules for automatic video recording (events, duration etc)
- Real-time video option upon request
- Single platform for both fleet management and video monitoring
- OMNICOMM Online's open API permits integration with face recognition systems
- 20+ years experience in real-time monitoring of high-value assets
- OMNICOMM offers lifetime partner support, certification, high levels of customer support & strong technical training resources
- Global partner network provides complex solutions & value-added services for customers
Want to find out more?
Download and read OMNICOMM's brochure on fleet management with video monitoring solutions.
We are a global presence, with a local touch. Our products are distributed to over 110 countries on five continents via our worldwide partner network.
Our trusted partners offer our customers a full range of services, from basic product delivery and installation to value-added consulting and business intelligence analytics to transform your business.
Fill in the form below and we will connect you with the local partner that can best serve your needs.