Industry standard TelematicsOmnicomm LLS are highly accurate fuel level sensors designed to measure fuel level in a vehicle, stationary tankage or diesel generator. Omnicomm level sensors are used as a part of various fleet monitoring systems which are connected to GPS/GLONASS terminals.
Omnicomm LLS fuel level sensorsOmnicomm LLS fuel level sensors are produced from materials resistant to organic solvents and external influences between a wide temperature ranges. The measurement element of the sensor (tube) is made of corrosion resistant aluminum alloy, which is carefully constructed to ensure the cleanliness of the sensors' internal volume in case any impurities of paraffin separate from the fuel. Electric cable protection against mechanical and atmospheric damages is guaranteed by a sealed metal hose. Additionally, a vibration resistant sealed connector considerably simplifies the sensor's connection, installation and replacement.
- The upper limit of power supply range is increased up to 75 V, and the protection against multiple pulse interferences is enhanced.
- Signal lines are further protected against voltage of direct/reverse polarity which significantly decreases the probability of sensor’s malfunction emerging in the course of its installation in case of wrong connectio as well as strengthens the tamperproofness.
- The sensor records when and how frequently its settings have been changed. This history is then available to view in the new Omnicomm Configurator SW.
- One-piece body and feedthrough: Makes the sensor more tamper-proof.
- Spherical surface of the sensor’s head: Improves shock-resistance.
- Reduced height of the sensor’s head:
Thanks to its reduced height, installation of the sensor in areas with restricted ’head room’ is now possible.
- New metal protection tube: Provides increased fracture/extension strength.
- Connector is highly protected due to overmolding and has openings for sealing:
Additional resistance to vandalism, tear-and-wear and temperature fluctuations.
- Thicker carrier plate: Provides additional protection against leakage.
The new Omnicomm LLS 30160 fuel level sensor with digital interface has a tamper-proof one-piece body, a new ultra-strong metal protection tube and increased protection against electrostatic, electromagnetic and conducted interferences. The modified shape of the sensor’s head significantly improves shock resistance and its reduced height allows installation to units located closest to the fuel tank. The thick carrier plate increases protection against leakage and its flexibility enables installation on circular-shaped fuel tanks.
Omnicomm LLS-AF 20310 fuel level sensor with analog/frequency output. The sensor has an adjustable analog output, wherein the output voltage does not depend on supply voltage. Frequency output provides a frequency-modulated pulse signal from transistor output “open collector”. Analog and frequency outputs are protected against short circuit, reverse polarity and voltage supply.
Omnicomm LLS 20230 explosion proof fuel level sensor with serial output RS-232/EIA-485. The sensor is intended to be used on special types of vehicles or stationary fuel storage facilities and tanks, if the place of installation could be defined as the Potential Explosive Zone. Sensor bears the marking protection «0EhiaIIBT6X» and should be used only with Omnicomm BIS 20240 intrinsically safe barrier