Industry standard in TelematicsOmnicomm LLS are highly accurate fuel level sensors designed to measure fuel level in an tank of a vehicle, stationary tankage or diesel generator. Omnicomm level sensors are used as a part of fleet monitoring system connected to GPS/GLONASS terminal.
- The upper limit of power supply range is increased up to 75 V, and the protection against multiple pulse interferences is enhanced.
- Signal lines are further protected against voltage of direct/reverse polarity which significantly decreases the probability of sensor’s malfunction emerging in the course of its installation in case of wrong connectio as well as strengthens the tamperproofness.
- The sensor records the configuration changes history and calculates the working time. The history is available in the new Omnicomm Configurator SW.
- One-piece body and feedthrough: Strengthen the tamper-proofness of the sensor.
- Spherical surface of the sensor’s head: Improves shock-resistance.
- Reduced height of the sensor’s head:
Makes it possible to install the sensor beneath the units located within close proximity to the fuel tank surface.
- New metal protection tube: Provides increased fracture/extension strength.
- Connector is highly protected due to overmolding and has openings for sealing:
Additional resistance to vandalism, tear-and-wear and influence of temperature jumps.
- Thicker carrier plate: Provides an additional protection against leakage.
NEW Omnicomm LLS 30160 fuel level sensor with digital interface. New device has a tamper-proof one-piece body, a new ultra-strong metal protection tube and an increased protection against electrostatic, electromagnetic and conducted interferences. Modified shape of sensor’s «head» significantly improves the shock resistance, its reduced height allows installation on the units located close to the fuel tank. The carrier plate is thicker which increases protection against leakage, its flexibility allowing installation on circular-shaped fuel tanks.
Omnicomm LLS-AF 20310 fuel level sensor with analog/frequency output The sensor has an adjustable analog output, wherein the output voltage does not depend on supply voltage. Frequency output provides a frequency-modulated pulse signal from transistor output “open collector”. Analog and frequency outputs are protected against short circuit, reverse polarity and voltage supply.
Omnicomm LLS 20230 explosion proof fuel level sensor with serial output RS-232/EIA-485 The sensor is intended to be used on special types of vehicles or stationary fuel storage facilities and tanks, if the place of installation could be defined as the Potential Explosive Zone. Sensor bears the marking protection «0EhiaIIBT6X» and should be used only with Omnicomm BIS 20240 intrinsically safe barrier